Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

webOS Channel Sort

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dejan Fehirov

Dejan Fehirov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted September 16, 2015 - 04:55 PM

Here is webOS channel sort/editor. This is a small intuitive software for easy edit and sort your tv, cable or satellite channels.

Download here:

https://github.com/P...anSort/releases

Chan_Sort.jpg

#2 SIMON

SIMON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationPL

Posted September 16, 2015 - 05:32 PM

I would definitely recommend this app.

#3 Blackeyed

Blackeyed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted September 18, 2015 - 06:46 AM

Did you try this app?

Yes, you can open file with list of channels, and you sort them, but  when I put file back to TV, channels become totaly in random order on TV.,.

I try this on 42LB671v

#4 SIMON

SIMON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationPL

Posted September 18, 2015 - 05:40 PM

Blackeyed, what happens when you put file back to TV without editing in this application? Is this feature works properly on your TV?

#5 feraug

feraug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted September 20, 2015 - 04:30 AM

is what I was complaining about in this post ,( 

major defects,)

webos not be excluded automatically update channels if you walk into that section , terrestrial , cable or satellite and then a channel is not admissible , webos eliminates the channel and automatically does a reorganization wants com he result you are messed up channels , and sat in the section if you have more satellites you melee channels in succession also of different satellites .
Again if you have a motorized dish becomes a mess .

there should be the ' option in the three sections separately , search / automatic update stations yes / no, instead does everything automatically , a beautiful chaos .

sections : = terrestrial , cable , satellite

we shall now see in ' update web os 1.x as it is not precisely 2.0 due to differences ram second level which in products in 2014 was 256 while in the production of 2015 is 512mb , and the processor was brought to + , thus faster if they will have at least correct this obrobrio management channels .

sorry for my English , I use to write here traslator

#6 Blackeyed

Blackeyed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted September 20, 2015 - 01:57 PM

Blackeyed, what happens when you put file back to TV without editing in this application? Is this feature works properly on your TV?

Honestly, I did not try this. As soon as I aranged my channel back to normal (spend some almost half an hour)  I dont want I try what you suggested.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users