Quantcast

Is it possible to format or entering to system files in LG WebOS TV 49UB850T?

Hello 

I have problem with my TV it's locked my premium content and i want to format TV to clean all register files but Factory Reset is just reset my setting when i want to watch my premium content it still locked.

I think it have two method to clear it

1.Format TV clean all register files and save just only system files likes when i just buy a new TV.

Or

2.Go to this directory in TV and delete the register files 'file:///mnt/lg/flash/data/01.TIARA_No.9/icpLicense.dat' and Re-register again it's fine for me but i don't know the way to get into it.

If anyone know how to do method 1. or 2. or both Please Help ME...  ^_^

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Company Has Established a Comprehensive, Ethically-Responsible
      Management System for Its AI-Enabled Home Appliances

SEOUL, Feb. 15, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has recently achieved a significant milestone by obtaining the AI Management System (AIMS) certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association (KSA).1 This certification demonstrates LG’s commitment to prioritizing data security and embracing responsible AI management practices throughout the entire lifecycle of its AI-powered home appliances.
      ISO/IEC 42001, a globally recognized standard established jointly by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), sets out the essential requirements for governing and managing AI technologies.2 AIMS certification validates that a company has not only implemented but also maintains and continuously improves an AI Management System, demonstrating a responsible and ethical approach to developing and utilizing AI-based solutions.
      The stringent assessment criteria of ISO/IEC 42001 cover various aspects, including AI policy formulation, risk assessment, risk management, ethical compliance, regulatory responsiveness and transparency in AI management processes.
      The acquisition of AIMS certification acknowledges LG’s ongoing and systematic efforts to ensure rigorous control over potential issues related to its AI products and services, including security, fairness, transparency and accountability. Through this certification, LG aims to enhance customer trust and strengthen its competitiveness.
      Last year, LG distinguished itself as the first home appliance manufacturer to receive Deep Learning AI Verification, awarded by the independent safety science company UL for its washing machine and dryer. Additionally, LG obtained AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH) for the AI functionalities integrated into the LG WashTower.3
      LG actively leverages data- and AI-based research and development initiatives to realize the vision of the ‘Zero Labor Home,’ offering users a refreshingly convenient and relaxing smart home experience facilitated by LG’s advanced, AI-driven home appliances and services.
      “This certification shows that we have established a comprehensive AI management system and are committed to providing our customers with safe, responsible AI-based solutions for a better life,” said Lyu Jae-chul, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.
      # # #
      1 The AI Management System certification (ISO/IEC 42001) from the Korean Standards Association is confined to the products produced in LG Smart Park 1, 2 in Changwon, South Korea.
      2 link hidden, please login to view
      3 The AI Safety Certification from the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology is applied to WashTower model W17NT.

• By Jimout
      I am getting a "cannot download files" when I try and download a FirePro file.
      I was able to download before.
      Is there a way around or fix.
    • By News Reporter
      Leveraging Cybellum’s Expertise in Digital Security, the New Platform
      Automatically Monitors and Protects Vehicles from Cybersecurity Threats

SEOUL, Dec. 14, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) and Cybellum will be introducing its Cyber Security Management System (CSMS) Cockpit platform to automotive OEMs at CES 2024. Designed in a collaborative effort between LG and
      link hidden, please login to view, the automotive cybersecurity company acquired by LG in 2021, the CSMS Cockpit platform monitors and maintains vehicle cybersecurity. The sophisticated solution streamlines cyber-assurance and incident response tasks for OEMs, ensuring vehicles remain digitally secure and fully compliant with evolving cybersecurity regulations. An area of growing importance, automotive cybersecurity is set to take center stage in the mobility sector as WP.29 UNECE R155 cybersecurity regulations continue to come into effect. From July 2024, all vehicles produced by OEMs must meet the newly established suite of cybersecurity standards to obtain type approval, which is a prerequisite for selling vehicles in 54 countries, including EU member states, the UK, Japan and South Korea. Supporting OEMs to comply with the coming changes, LG and Cybellum’s CSMS Cockpit is a complete platform that addresses the many challenges of automotive cybersecurity management.
      The CSMS Cockpit platform swiftly identifies security vulnerabilities, proactively monitoring and taking preventive measures to negate potential threats. LG and Cybellum’s solution can thoroughly analyze vehicle components over the course of its lifespan (approximately 20 years), generating and managing a comprehensive database spanning development and real-world usage. Automatically addressing security concerns and tracking response efficacy, the platform enables real-time risk detection and inspection protocols for individual components. The CSMS Cockpit serves as a control center for product security – from monitoring to management – allowing automakers to promptly assess and address any component-related security threats. In addition, it actively evaluates newly-identified threats and their possible impact on manufacturers’ parts, enhancing overall security reliability.
      “The CSMS Cockpit, a product of our collective expertise, will empower automotive OEMs to navigate the complexities of cybersecurity management with unprecedented efficiency and effectiveness,” said Slava Bronfman, CEO of Cybellum. “We are confident that this groundbreaking platform will set a new benchmark for cybersecurity excellence, shaping the future of secure connected vehicles.”
      “LG’s automotive component development experience and Cybellum’s automotive security expertise come together in the CSMS Cockpit, a solution that will help automakers deliver the standard of cybersecurity required both now and in the future,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “We recognize the growing importance of auto cybersecurity, and are committed to providing platforms and technologies that support data integrity and vehicle safety in an increasingly digital environment.”
      # # #

• By WLSI
      I would like to update the OS on a relatively old TV (manufactured in 2015). So there are questions: how to find your version, where to download a new one and check its compatibility with my TV?
    • By PoeyYong Wong
      I would like to play MP4 video file from my NAS, is this possible from LG Smart TV? I tried on the TV and did not see how I could do this, I also did not see any App that could help me in this area.

My LG TV is connected to my home network so has direct access to my NAS.
  • Similar Tagged Content