Quantcast

LG47LB650 always switches on to AV1

Hi, Can anyone help? My LG TV has only a DVD player connected to it via scart. When i switch on the TV from standby it always comes on to AV1. As I have the DVD player on standby, I just get a black screen with AV1 in the corner! I try to get onto the live TV (it has AV1 and live TV on launcher) it keeps telling me i have no live TV signal! I've tried retuning, I've tried reset all settings and still yet again AV1 come up and it tells me I have no signal on live TV. I have been pressing TV/radio button and I get a radio station, then I press it again and I get a TV channel and then the TV will work fine. Switch it onto standby, on again and i get a black blank screen with AV1 in the corner!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By C3_User
      I love the Always Ready feature on my LG C3. I've configured it to include the beautiful wallpaper options and it works great with the LG remote.
      However, I use a Chromecast remote to control my TV and my Chromecast together. I've configured the Chromecast power button to control the TV's power. Unfortunately, the Chromecast remote's power button turns the TV off instead of switching it to Always Ready mode.
      LG support agent told me the Chromecast remote is "probably not fully compatible" with the feature.
      Does anyone here have a solution?
      If not, it would be great if someone from LG put this in as a feature request.
    • By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By unknown475234
      Hello, at startup, HDMI 1 or terrestrial TELEVISION constantly appears, which I do not have at all. how to fix it so that when you start smart tv, it immediately opens to the main menu where you select applications 
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By judew
      Hi, I'm noticing my 65'' Nano cell TV when opening browser and viewing any videos the first time i started it will always be muted. I switched to Youtube app and the audio was working and most of the time it will self-correct the audio issue. But this is annoying and happens everytime i start the TV. This looks like a software bug and please fix it