Quantcast

É possível instalar/executar teclado e mouse USB na TV?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Moti
      I just upgrade my second LG TV to the latest OS version,
      Just after the upgrade the remote control works intermittently and the mouse disappear.
      the both LG tv works with the same remote control model - MR650A
      Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
      Can I downgrade the OS to the previous one ?  
      Thanks
      Moti
    • By Squad55
      Can the mouse pointer be resized or style changed?
    • By babie
      i need to use the tv remote to bring up the home menu or setting menu before i can use the mouse to navigate around. is there a way to bring them up using just the mouse? then i don't have to hold 2 HID (remote and mouse)...
    • By Nikhil Nangia
      Hey folks,
      I've got an LG 49UH850T running webOS 3.0 and software v 04.30.06. For the past few days, the pointer of my magic mouse does not seem to be working within the Netflix app. I have to use the directional keys of the remote to navigate through the menus and the titles.
      Of course, the pointer works flawlessly in all other apps and the TV menus. I'm guessing this is software related.
      Anyone else facing the same issue? Any workarounds/ fixes? I've tried resetting the app an re-installing the app.
      Thanks for sharing!
    • By timbo89
      I've put together an 'LG WebOS' themed cursor pack to use on my media computer connected to my WebOS TV, if anyone is interested they're available for download here: 
      link hidden, please login to view