Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Picture calibration, using the smartphone

Picture calibration LG TV Remote Advanced settings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 poulanker

poulanker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 03, 2015 - 06:15 AM

Calibrating the picture using advanced settings is a somewhatt tiresome process, having to  jump in and out of the adjustments to be able to see the full picture.

The controlbars for contrast, light etc. are often covering the grayscale bars and other external reference images used for calibration.
It would be very nice if the various controlbars were smaller, moveable and could easily be turned on and off.

What I would prefer the most though, is the ability to adjust the advanced settings using the smartphone app "LG TV Plus",
while showing the full picture without any annoying controlbars on screen. The settings for contrast, light etc. should only be displayed on the smartphone during adjustments.

#2 patsybisessar29

patsybisessar29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 13, 2015 - 08:43 AM

Ok

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

#3 patsybisessar29

patsybisessar29

• Members
  • Pip