Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

unable to watch the videos through web browser

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sspv134

sspv134

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 05:05 AM

Dear sir/ madam, I am using LG SMART TV model number is 42LB6520. I am unable to watch the videos through web browser. I informed LG Qatar, they registered complaint and send the technician. After the LG technician check the TV he told me, the reason is currently installed the adobe flash player version is not support with web browser. After that no one call me and not came for check the TV. So I have to use TV, without using web browser? please give me some suggestion. Thank you.

#2 Jimbo1876

Jimbo1876

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted April 17, 2015 - 05:14 AM

Dear sir/ madam, I am using LG SMART TV model number is 42LB6520. I am unable to watch the videos through web browser. I informed LG Qatar, they registered complaint and send the technician. After the LG technician check the TV he told me, the reason is currently installed the adobe flash player version is not support with web browser. After that no one call me and not came for check the TV. So I have to use TV, without using web browser? please give me some suggestion. Thank you.

They never ever claimed at any time that you could watch Flash videos through the web browser on your TV. Exactly the same situation as an Apple iPad or iPhone - the outdated Flash platform is not supported. The web browser functions adequately well in most other aspects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users