Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

LG Smart TV Time Machine transfer file to HDD?

camcorder footage old restore

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kitkatyj

kitkatyj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 25, 2015 - 04:04 AM

I have recorded files from my LG Smart TV Time Machine that I would like to transfer to a hard drive. But there isn't an option for dragging the files into the hard drive.

The shows that I recorded aren't TV shows but instead are personal old recorded videos (like are 10+ years old) from an old camcorder that used a miniDV tape. And I used Time Machine's recording feature to turn it into a digital file so the tapes could be stored digitally.

Right now the recordings are in the TV. And I have my HDD plugged in. If only there was a way to transfer them over.

#2 feraug

feraug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted February 24, 2015 - 01:37 PM

is a problem that affects me as well, how to solve it?
the question is that does not record anything that is not a TV show.

is a problem that affects me as well, how to solve it?
the question is that does not record anything that is not a TV show. and then also that is crypted for not giving the opportunity to transfer recordings to PC or other media.
They say it is a matter of copyright, but what interests them, if anything, we who have to worry,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users