Quantcast

LG WEBOS 1.X BUGTRACKING

WebOS starts to slow, i cannot change channels before webos is fully loaded. Advice, boot in steps, first thing needed is to zapp between channels.

Make WebOS not so fancy, we like looks but working is more important than looks.

TVguide is to slow, and remote does not behave like example 2010 models.

Simplink works but makes system slow.

Make layers in the boot proccess, keep it simple. we dont have to have a complete interactive design, it just has to work.

Firmware 04.51.44

• 2 weeks later...

I just install an update of Youtube application.

Suddenly my remote control stop working... well, only the button to turn it on/off works. If a press any other button, the red one brights, but the TV didnt acknowledge anything.

I also try with my samsung mobile, but the application doesn´t reckon the TV, keeps telling me there is not compatible tv or internet is not working.

My tv is a 47 LB 6500

Any idea or the same happened to anyone?

And by the way, until today... I agree that webos was slower every day :(

• Like 1

Simplink on a 55lb730 makes the menu so slooow, that it's useless. after just a few hours, it takes up to 20 seconds to just change channel :-(. i've called lg support and they changed the mainboard. But no increase in speed when Simplink is activated. Now i'll try to rerturn it,  it must be a product error.Ihope i get my money back. Nice TV. but useless. I think this is my last LG tv. 

Maby there is a setting i missed. If anyone have a trick other than disable the Simplink, i'll like (be happy) to know

• 3 weeks later...

Again .. Problems with Channels..

Model 50LB650V-ZN

webOS TV-Version 1.3.2-3232

TV forgetts TV Channels and Nubers since the last Update, even if I reload the Channellist from USB Stick it lasts some Minutes and some channels (S2) are lost or changed to different chanels :angry:

I bought the TV last September and was about to return it to the Store because of this elementary Bug and the unusual Channel Sort routine, after the Update in October it was fixed but now t is back again...

For my oppinion, searching and sorting TV Channellist is a essencial funktion of a TV, Smart TV Functions are nice gimmics, why dont you spend all the Time in developing gimmics but leave the customers with unusual main functions?

Model 50LB650V-ZN

TV forgetts TV Channels and Nubers since the last Update, even if I reload the Channellist from USB Stick it lasts some Minutes and some channels (S2) are lost or changed to different chanels :angry:

I bought the TV last September and was about to return it to the Store because of this elementary Bug and the unusual Channel Sort routine, after the Update in October it was fixed but now t is back again...

For my oppinion, searching and sorting TV Channellist is a essencial funktion of a TV, Smart TV Functions are nice gimmics, why dont you spend all the Time in developing gimmics but leave the customers with unusual main functions?

This is major webOS problem incl. "out of memory. app is closed" etc. 

Anyone know how to uninstall an application???

Please dont tell me how to remove it from the "Recent" menu, i want some of them out of my tv... and i cannot find how to do it.

Thanks!

Expand the menu so it shows all app/icons by selecting on the right hand icon on the menu. Goto the app you want to remove. Highlight it by selecting on it once the press the up arrow on the remote. A small cross should now appear above the icon - select on the the cross to remove the app for good.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bug is randomly and very rare. For a year is happing only two time when start TV. Before this bug I use smart share player and turn off TV until player is in play movie mode.

Here is video for more information.

LG life is not good again in 2015:

link hidden, please login to view

Must include some feedback and simple bug report functionality.

LG Store for Bulgaria location not support Today app and for that reason I switch to UK,but BBC player service not work at all. Why? In Bulgaria store apps are very poor and small number.

LG developer app - I cannot logon. Your politic according this is very restricted. Why? Make it available for users.

• Like 1

not only melee and delete channels but even if melee satellites with dual feed or multifeed, the problem may be negligible, with the motorized dish (USALS) becomes a serious problem, since mixing the satellites if you scroll the channels with satellites mixed motor moves the dish where it should not,

Model 50LB650V-ZN

It have a program for sorting and mangment channels. Export your chanell to USB and then import to your computer with this program. Easy and powerfull mangment, sorting of channels.

To Export into USB must go to programs in settings menu Program tunings.

The program name is

link hidden, please login to view

chansort allows you just to sort the channels, but if you have too many channels and they sat, 1 not yet allowed to delete unwanted channels, 2nd often when markups channels modified the TV freezes and only allows a reset reuse.
the cause is due to the fact that the webos as set, paginates and save the records so objectionable material for editing, and its index (right) does not allow the deletion of channels. In my opinion should review as saving data, "is a soup, not a list" to say nothing of the automatic "not releasable" that ache after a stting channels fray them, move them, delete them.

I just recived a new firmware (4.42.42) for the 55lb730 by mail from LG, and the simplink bug has been eliminated :-), so now i can use HDMI ARC with no more laggy menu. I am almost happy again. Now i just need the webos 2.0 but proberly never happen :(.

What about the memory leak, has that also been fixed? That is the worse of the bugs.

no continues to give out of memory, then occasionally deletes well setup you've done so you have to do it all, I've already redone setup colors and images four times since the end of October when I bought it, now, because you have deleted.

delete the channels, which painstakingly ordered, moves them as he wants, I'm referring to those sat, makes a mess indescribable in memory. the average is one every 15 days, I got tired, maybe will buy a tuner combo, which manages the terrestrial and satellite TV channels, then I put a small pc I will use the TV as a monitor, but not ashamed to leave so their customers?

In the end a lot of money spent for nothing, think about buying a good thing instead you find yourself with a grinder that works as

he wants unfortunately

no continues to give out of memory, then occasionally deletes well setup you've done so you have to do it all, I've already redone setup colors and images four times since the end of October when I bought it, now, because you have deleted.

delete the channels, which painstakingly ordered, moves them as he wants, I'm referring to those sat, makes a mess indescribable in memory. the average is one every 15 days, I got tired, maybe will buy a tuner combo, which manages the terrestrial and satellite TV channels, then I put a small pc I will use the TV as a monitor, but not ashamed to leave so their customers?

In the end a lot of money spent for nothing, think about buying a good thing instead you find yourself with a grinder that works as

he wants unfortunately

Well thanks for the reply. This is a real shame. I guess I would have to return mine also. I'm really fed up with mostly the out of memory bug. I was willing to overlook the other issues but if they can't fix that then I guess it's on to them. LG doesn't really seem to care about old customers.

I can't risk waiting much longer, since the chance for webos 2.0 is slim to none.

Also no body really knows if webos 2.0 had fixed this issue. They don't even have a bug tracker or a forum to report these things.

You have to call them every time.

In Old version this was work perfect!!! Why you broke good and working functionality?

Check with 3D video separate by one vertical separate line.

For test example you can play video via network.

The latest update broke 3D functionality too. Not every time 3d option is show at bottom. Fix that!!!
Menu at the bottom with 3D option not want to start. Please make it force to start.
When user press 3d button you can automatically set 3D mode. This is OK. For any case start menu at the bottom too. Because user make try to start tv from slow network any your algorithm will not work correctly and recognition of 3D video mode is wrong. Do you need additional video to prove that.

Very disappointing.

Can anybody upload image of 3d webos lg tv option at the bottom?

• 3 weeks later...