Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

LG WEBOS 1.X BUGTRACKING

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Sjaak van Boven

Sjaak van Boven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 12, 2015 - 12:00 PM

Please post bugs in this forum, from version 4,50.01, also please if bug is solved close your issue.

#2 Sjaak van Boven

Sjaak van Boven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted January 12, 2015 - 12:10 PM

WebOS starts to slow, i cannot change channels before webos is fully loaded. Advice, boot in steps, first thing needed is to zapp between channels.

Make WebOS not so fancy, we like looks but working is more important than looks.

TVguide is to slow, and remote does not behave like example 2010 models.

Simplink works but makes system slow.

Make layers in the boot proccess, keep it simple. we dont have to have a complete interactive design, it just has to work.

Firmware 04.51.44

#3 rockator

rockator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 25, 2015 - 07:14 PM

I just install an update of Youtube application.

Suddenly my remote control stop working... well, only the button to turn it on/off works. If a press any other button, the red one brights, but the TV didnt acknowledge anything.

I also try with my samsung mobile, but the application doesn´t reckon the TV, keeps telling me there is not compatible tv or internet is not working.

My tv is a 47 LB 6500

Any idea or the same happened to anyone?

And by the way, until today... I agree that webos was slower every day :(

#4 Demonrider

Demonrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 04:09 PM

Simplink on a 55lb730 makes the menu so slooow, that it's useless. after just a few hours, it takes up to 20 seconds to just change channel :-(. i've called lg support and they changed the mainboard. But no increase in speed when Simplink is activated. Now i'll try to rerturn it,  it must be a product error.Ihope i get my money back. Nice TV. but useless. I think this is my last LG tv. 

Maby there is a setting i missed. If anyone have a trick other than disable the Simplink, i'll like (be happy) to know

#5 Dejan Fehirov

Dejan Fehirov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted February 11, 2015 - 07:03 AM

Try to disable Settings Help (Settings-General-Settings Help-Off). This will boost settings panel about 30%, also disable simplink if no use it.

#6 Demonrider

Demonrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted February 11, 2015 - 07:09 AM

Help is disabled, but i can't disable simplink, i use hdmi arc to connect my sound system. but maby i just buy a optical cable instead, so i can disable simplink. 

Tnx for the help :-)

#7 Dejan Fehirov

Dejan Fehirov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted February 11, 2015 - 07:26 AM

For simplink i can't tell much because i don't use it, but would recommend to do a "reset to initial settings".This usually helps for "unexplained bugs" :) But you will need to set all again, channels, picture settings, satellite transponders etc.It helps me once..

Sweet thing is that you will see beanbird again :)

#8 Rocky Bmusic

Rocky Bmusic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 12, 2015 - 01:24 PM

Again .. Problems with Channels..

Model 50LB650V-ZN

webOS TV-Version 1.3.2-3232

TV forgetts TV Channels and Nubers since the last Update, even if I reload the Channellist from USB Stick it lasts some Minutes and some channels (S2) are lost or changed to different chanels :angry:

I bought the TV last September and was about to return it to the Store because of this elementary Bug and the unusual Channel Sort routine, after the Update in October it was fixed but now t is back again...

For my oppinion, searching and sorting TV Channellist is a essencial funktion of a TV, Smart TV Functions are nice gimmics, why dont you spend all the Time in developing gimmics but leave the customers with unusual main functions?

#9 Dejan Fehirov

Dejan Fehirov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted February 17, 2015 - 11:35 AM

Again .. Problems with Channels..

Model 50LB650V-ZN

webOS TV-Version 1.3.2-3232

TV forgetts TV Channels and Nubers since the last Update, even if I reload the Channellist from USB Stick it lasts some Minutes and some channels (S2) are lost or changed to different chanels :angry:

I bought the TV last September and was about to return it to the Store because of this elementary Bug and the unusual Channel Sort routine, after the Update in October it was fixed but now t is back again...

For my oppinion, searching and sorting TV Channellist is a essencial funktion of a TV, Smart TV Functions are nice gimmics, why dont you spend all the Time in developing gimmics but leave the customers with unusual main functions?

This is major webOS problem incl. "out of memory. app is closed" etc. 

#10 Sjaak van Boven

Sjaak van Boven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted February 17, 2015 - 12:35 PM

I deinstalled all not LG Apps, and since then my tv works normaly again. Is it a problem with the sdk1.0?

In combination with a andoidbox the TV does now all things I espected from the WebOs.

#11 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 17, 2015 - 12:57 PM

Crackling and popping noises on HDTV when turned off.

http://ngfts.lge.com...31/lg webos.jpg

#12 rockator

rockator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 17, 2015 - 07:27 PM

Anyone know how to uninstall an application???
Please dont tell me how to remove it from the "Recent" menu, i want some of them out of my tv... and i cannot find how to do it.

Thanks!

#13 Jimbo1876

Jimbo1876

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted February 17, 2015 - 08:13 PM

Please dont tell me how to remove it from the "Recent" menu, i want some of them out of my tv... and i cannot find how to do it.

Thanks!

Expand the menu so it shows all app/icons by selecting on the right hand icon on the menu. Goto the app you want to remove. Highlight it by selecting on it once the press the up arrow on the remote. A small cross should now appear above the icon - select on the the cross to remove the app for good.

#14 Sjaak van Boven

Sjaak van Boven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 03:27 PM

like Jimbo said, but it is "not done" that a TV system only works in standard mode, and is slow as soon you install a app.

#15 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 03:57 PM

USB3.0 unmount after 10minutes when insert usb flash key 3.0

This is happing randomly. Sometime work correctly.

Version 4.60
Tvlg uhd 49 inches

#16 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 03:58 PM

Today applications is missing in Bulgaria location.

#17 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 03:59 PM

Some time if I press many times buttons in smart mouse remote stop work and missing cursor.

When remove battery and then put it back was fix it and work again.

#18 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 18, 2015 - 04:09 PM

In channel filter set option DTV only.
But when press number from remote show collection with radio ,digital and analog channels.

I use cam (CI) module.
Version is 4.6

#19 Dejan Fehirov

Dejan Fehirov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted February 18, 2015 - 05:18 PM

Thanks!

This is not only removing from "recent" menu.This is real uninstall.You can see internal disk space in LG Store before/after :)

#20 forum1

forum1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted February 28, 2015 - 03:50 AM

The bug is randomly and very rare. For a year is happing only two time when start TV. Before this bug I use smart share player and turn off TV until player is in play movie mode.

Here is video for more information.

LG life is not good again in 2015:

Must include some feedback and simple bug report functionality.

LG Store for Bulgaria location not support Today app and for that reason I switch to UK,but BBC player service not work at all. Why? In Bulgaria store apps are very poor and small number.

LG developer app - I cannot logon. Your politic according this is very restricted. Why? Make it available for users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users