Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Magic Remote 2014 and Sky HD (Samsung box)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jimbo1876

Jimbo1876

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted January 08, 2015 - 02:59 AM

Hi

Can anyone who has their Magic Remote 2014 version set up to control their Sky HD box tell me how to get back to live Sky TV from any of the menus as the back up button doesn't appear to work or is their an obvious replacement for the "Sky" button. I have tried all of the Samsung remote options and none of them work - only the BSkyB one works.

Thanks.

#2 Jimbo1876

Jimbo1876

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted September 03, 2015 - 04:42 AM

Hi

Can anyone who has their Magic Remote 2014 version set up to control their Sky HD box tell me how to get back to live Sky TV from any of the menus as the back up button doesn't appear to work or is their an obvious replacement for the "Sky" button. I have tried all of the Samsung remote options and none of them work - only the BSkyB one works.

Thanks.

Bad patter to quote your own posts - but Magic Remote and Sky HD now totally functional on firmware 5.10.02

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users