Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alex

LG's 2015 CES show: Join us Monday (live blog)

1 post in this topic

Expect a lot of appliance and TV announcements from LG this week.

The South Korean electronics maker unveiled a slew of new televisions at last year's CES, including 12 new ultra-HD screens, and will likely follow suit this year during its press conference at 8 a.m. PT on Monday. It should also show off some of its developments with refrigerators, washing machines and ranges.

LG will unveil its upcoming slate of TVs, home theater products, appliances, and other gadgets as it kicks off Press Day at CES 2015.

cnet's live blog will be here: http://live.cnet.com/Event/LG_press_conference_at_CES_2015

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Happy as Larry
      I have had my 55" 4k tv for just over a year now and am finding that it plays less and less MP4 files. I believe it may be because they are h265 files. Is it really hard to update the TV. If I had known that it will not play recent files I would have considered buying a different TV. It also seems to have a problem playing some MKV files as well.

• By pippo
      Hi people,

I bought a LG 49UH650V 49" 4k. Even though it is a very good quality TV, I'm struggling trying to sort out a problem that seems apparently easy to solve.
      I'm italian and I live in the United Kingdom and I set up the TV to use it in the UK. I want to watch the italian tv as well which all the channels are on HotBird 13E. The tv has set by default Astra 28.2E satellite, only this one is listed. In the upper right corner there is a button with a plus symbol [+], I think this is for adding a new satellite, but it is not enabled, I'm not allowed to click on it. Very sad.

Does anybody know how to enable that button, please?

Many thanks

Bye.

Software Version 04.30.40

• By Alex
      WebOS 3.5 is set to be shown off at LG’s booth at CES 2017 in Las Vegas. No word yet on when, or if, it will roll out to existing smart TV models, but it will definitely ship with still unannounced new smart TVs slated to launch next year.
      SOURCE: http://social.lge.co.kr/newsroom/he/lg_webos_1218/
      https://www.slashgear.com/lg-webos-3-5-wants-to-make-watching-tv-more-magical-20468045/
    • By Jeffery Hussin
      Hi everyone, I would like to know if my tv will ever get an update to the new webOs 3.0, I have bought this tv on january 2016 model 43UF6407 at the moment it has 2.1.1 WebOS, after too many tries on google didn't find any good answer and I would like to know if it is possible to upgrade or wait the official OS from LG.
      Thanks
    • By Gethrodrak
      Hello everyone. 

I have problem. 

I bought LG 49UH600 few days ago. And I tried to use applications, but there is no possible to upgrade them. Its also with LG store , It cant be open.
      I only can use WEB Browser.

I searched over the internet and found out that I have to register account for my TV, and that I could do it in quick settings- advanced - general - Account Management 

But when I go to advaced - general -  there is no account managment option at all.

What to do ?