Quantcast

Problems with installer Mac

Hi!

I have been trying to install the WebOS SDK to a MacBook Pro (OS 10.10.0) but it always stops at the installing process. Its just says "Copying "Resources" .../java.1" There it just stops and doesn't go any further.

I have tried to have the computer on all night but with no success.

So i really hope there is someone there that can help me with this problem.

post-1834-0-40100700-1416288863_thumb.png

More information:

Here is the exception that i get every time that i try and install the WebOS SDK

Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.controller.Controller.shortcutURLMac(Unknown Source)

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.controller.Controller.createShortcutsMAC(Unknown Source)

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.controller.Controller.shortcutsAllPlatforms(Unknown Source)

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.controller.Controller.performPostInstallationTasks(Unknown Source)

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.controller.Controller.installComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.lge.sdk.ngtv.installer.installerscreen.InstallationProgressPageLatest$2.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 Download Installer

Download the proper installer. With the installer, you can choose whether to install with network installer or SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit Installer_win32.zip (8.13M) Windows 64-bit Installer_win64.zip (7.52M) MacOS 64-bit Installer_maxosx.zip (7.38M) Linux 32-bit Installer_linux32.zip (7.94M) Linux 64-bit Installer_linux64.zip (7.59M)   SDK Package

Download the proper SDK package. To use network installer, you don't need to download the SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit webOS_SDK_win32.zip (1462.29M) Windows 64-bit webOS_SDK_win64.zip (1466.67M) MacOS 64-bit webOS_SDK_mac64.zip (1451.31M) Linux 32-bit webOS_SDK_linux32.zip (1463.35M) Linux 64-bit webOS_SDK_linux64.zip (1462.28M)  
      Please visit the LG site for complete link hidden, please login to view.

See the for step-by-step instructions.
    • By cpattap
      Bonjour sur un Web OS TV UJ 620 V , comment lire et installer une application ?
      Le lecteur USB ne lit pas les fichiers ou APK.
      J'ai activé le mode développeur, créé un compte, mais ne parviens pas à la section "sources inconnues" pour la cocher et permettre l'autorisation d'installer des fichiers APK.
      Dans Developper Mode, j'ai
      IP Adresse (Wireless) 192.168.1.29 ONE Dev Mode Status
      IP Adresse Disconnected OFF Key server
      Passphase 3B6D27 Extend Extend Session Time
      Remain Session 49h:53mn OFF Clear Cache Data

Si je valide par OK , rien de plus !

1_Comment continuer la procedure ?
      2_ Existe-t-il une autre façon de procéder ?

Cordialement.
    • By Trollpaw
      Hello.
      I have an issue with my tv losing connection.
      It seems like it's not uncommon for it to happen from time to time. but is has gotten worse the past couple of months. It can happen several times per day. usually when using netflix, but it can happen whenever.
      i regularly lose the bluetooth connection to my magic remote, and a lot of the times when this happens i also lose connection with the wifi, The remote is still usable, in a somewhat limited capacity(no pointer, and need to have a more clear line of sight to the tv)
      when the wifi disconnects it sometimes connects automatically, sometimes i have to manually connect it again, and sometimes the wifi function gets turned off, and can't be turned on again. usually this solves itself by putting the tv on standby and starting it again. using cable instead of wifi is not possible for the moment.
      the remote. what usually works is pulling the plug on the tv for a while, and then it functions again. sometimes it's enough just putting it in standby mode for a minute or 2. sometimes i have to unregister and re-register the remote. THere's not one thing that works all of the time, so i have to try several things, but i've found that pulling the plug usually works best.
      it's rarely enough to un-register and re-register the remote, i usually have to either put the tv in standby for a couple of minutes, or pull the plug
      it's getting very frustrating dealing with this, so i'm asking to see if anyone knows what to do as a more permanent solution. i have no issue with doing factory resets or anything like that.

Thanks
      Regards
      Stoffe
    • By Ajay Lele
      I shifted to India from UAE with my 55SM9000PVA LG TV. Since it is a TV for the middle east, I can not change the region to India. Therefore I can not log in to my LG account and have apps from the LG content store of India. Ok, so I thought I should be able to use my account in UAE and use the apps which I used in UAE. Now these apps say the IP address is not from the region, so can't run those apps. So I am stuck up with an expensive smart TV without smartness. No service center, neither LG India have any answers to it. I hate using set top boxes please help. 
    • By Berb
      good morning forum,ihave been tryig to download 3rd party apks onto  my LG Smart Tv but all i get is file not supported ???????