Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Simple channel list (self-evident)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 13, 2014 - 03:34 AM

Please add a simple channel list like on the TVs without webOS (literally a step backwards).

Many channels I watch don't have any correct EPG information so the guide and the live menu are senseless.
I would like to show up up to 10 channels or more in a list, not three at a time like in the live menu.

As a Smart TV is also a TV, this should be a matter of course.

#2 Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 310 posts

Posted September 13, 2014 - 11:17 PM

That's a good suggestion, at least an option.

#3 mg.eggink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 21, 2015 - 01:12 PM

I fully agree.

Switching SAT <-> TV en Fav A B C should also be simple and direct by remote.

I will never recommend a LG LB652V with this clumsy source-switching via Livemenu

as it is impemented now ( jan2015)

#4 Geoff Jones

Geoff Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 02:40 PM

Just got an lg webos tv for my folks - what a mistake - i have worked all my life in it and this is one of the worst ui's ive had the misfortune of using. Organising channels is a joke, ditto changing channels, program guide - avoid!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users