Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

HDMI Signalling

HDMI WebOS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ewen

Ewen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 25, 2014 - 05:58 AM

My last TV would recognise when a device becomes active on any HDMI port and automatically switch over to that port. Having to manually go and find the HDMI switch under WebOS is clunky to say the least. Would love to see a setting that allows for automatic switching to any HDMI device when a signal pops up.

E

#2 Sqweegel

Sqweegel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 07, 2014 - 09:14 AM

Not really sure what you mean. When i turn on a device that is connected using an HDMI interface, my TV (42LB700V) automaticly gives a pop-up, and ik can connect to that port by clicking it. Not sure i would like to auto connect to any device that's turned on. When i turn on my Mede8er, it takes a minute to start up. Would like to keep watching what i was watching...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users