Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Needs for WebOS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hskeik

hskeik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 03:52 PM

WebOS is soooo bad choice, I really regretful after buying it? there's no record from HDMI, there's no PIP, there's no sync sound to smartphones,there's no apps, just a few that are weak. smart share is far of smarting, it's stupid share, can't share my laptop screen wireless even I tried many ways.

any plans to update ?

is this forum official ? or we just dream here ? is LG listening to us ?

#2 hskeik

hskeik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 03:54 PM

Twitter app not working, facebook so wea, there's no sharing. in Samsung there's a smart social feature, where you can send a tweet while watching match.

#3 rayan76

rayan76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:20 PM

Hi ramadan karim here un spain the lastre update its 03.23.24 its sound so more better theb lastre ones i think the next update will solve lots problesa .mayor i know tour firmware versiĆ³n?

#4 hskeik

hskeik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:29 PM

Ramadan mubarak (Blessed fast) for you too bro,

my version is the same as yours, but the webos in LG tvs needs so many work and development, look at the smart tvs of LG 2013, much better and more apps and more functions and features.

so bad LG, hope they'll update our TVs.

P.S. is this forum official ?

#5 rayan76

rayan76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:39 PM

Thank you well about this forum i think its not oficial and the this os the oficial one http://developer.lge...mmunity/forums/ .and about the update im sure thru wil do it because its new project nave only 3 months and still totaly new de must wait.

#6 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 315 posts

Posted July 16, 2014 - 06:10 AM

Thank you well about this forum i think its not oficial and the this os the oficial one http://developer.lge...mmunity/forums/ .and about the update im sure thru wil do it because its new project nave only 3 months and still totaly new de must wait.

Correct, this is a webOS enthusiast forum, LG has a developer forum you mentioned above if you are a developer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users