Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Bluetooth A2DP support,

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 jerrymh

jerrymh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted June 29, 2014 - 02:52 AM

please make suppor por A2DP audio on bluthoot devices

#2 CrashHouse

CrashHouse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 10, 2014 - 09:24 AM

I miss this feature I had on my Panasonic plasma... Bluetooth A2DP support is a must! :D

#3 vkomitov

vkomitov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted August 10, 2014 - 11:21 AM

I do not know what level maintenance Bluetooth, but my TV is connected to the soundbar LG NB2540 via Bluetooth. LG NB2540 supports A2DP.

#4 CrashHouse

CrashHouse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 10, 2014 - 01:56 PM

Maybe LG product line only, cause I cannot find anything to connect my bluetooth headphones.

#5 vkomitov

vkomitov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted August 11, 2014 - 02:16 AM

Maybe you're right and connection is possible only in LG ecosystem.

#6 mftech

mftech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 01, 2014 - 05:17 PM

Is it possible to use a USB Bluethooth Dongle ?

#7 avikb

avikb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 29, 2014 - 12:54 PM

No, you can't use USB bluetooth dongle (I tried, went through 3 pieces, all the 'unknown device is connected').

TV already have bluetooth module, but webos doesn't want to see not LG devices, only 'lg tone' bluetooth headset and lg bluetooth soundbar. I'm sure - it's only software limit, perhaps especially...

I think, if you write about 'bluetooth support' in tv device - you MUST support A2DP, otherwise what's the point in bluetooth in TV???  :huh:

+1 for A2DP in WebOS WishList - I think it is the most desired feature that can be very easy to implement! (i am programmer)

#8 sensehack

sensehack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted November 06, 2014 - 05:37 AM

Suggest me any good Bluetooth headphones or headsets within 60$ range that will go well with my webos TV UB850T , I'm planning on getting lg tone pro 750 , or should I go for another ones.

#9 Raul_Sparrow

Raul_Sparrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 04, 2014 - 12:07 AM

Please make support for bluetooth devices or I'll buy my LG Tv and I'll go for a SONY tv

#10 Raul_Sparrow

Raul_Sparrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted December 09, 2014 - 12:39 AM

Please I need bluetooth support For All devices, not only LG devices.

I think I'll sell my LG Tv and I'll go For a SONY TV that supports bluetooth devices.

#11 Mango

Mango

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted December 18, 2014 - 05:33 AM

yes add bluetooth support for audio device

#12 Marcin Majchrzak

Marcin Majchrzak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 19, 2015 - 10:13 AM

still no blutooth headphones support? tv these days are so poor. can anyone recommend me tv that supports blutooth headsets?

#13 feraug

feraug

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted February 24, 2015 - 12:50 PM

I also have had to buy a headset lg 730, because I have other bluetooth headsets with same features but are not detected by the tv lg, do it on purpose to earn more I think, but the thing that makes me angry is that you buy the bluetooth headset to listen without disturbing especially at night.
However if by chance you lift the signal goes off or the battery is discharged the TV automatically switches to the internal speakers, causing considerable disturbance.
This is not acceptable.
because the volume of the headset bluetooth and the same as adjusting the internal speakers. Note that instead of the volume of the 'normal audio headphone output has the separate volumes compared to those of the' internal speaker.

#14 Jai

Jai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 12:56 AM

I like to help and make this wish stronger.

I hope the WebOS TVs (e.g. UB850T) will support not only LG proprietary Bluetooth sound bar / headset,

It must also supports all 3rd parties A2DP Bluetooth headset (e.g. LG, Sony, Samsung, Motorola, Jabra, Plantronics, etc. just to name a few).

It must allows TV users to discover (search), pair and stream the audio from TV (SRC) to headset (SNK).

Attached Files

#15 toiday

toiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, only work with LG Bluetooth headphones is a problem.  The LG headphone is so bad on power indicator.  When you turn on, it tells you either "power high" or "power medium".  There is no "power low".  But then just when it's about to run out, it tells you "power is VERY low.  charge now".  You can't charge and use it that the same time.  How about tell more useful power usage, like "power 40% full" and say it when you power off, so that I can charge it while not being used.

For the TV, I agree with all the users above.  I need to support standard 3rd party headphone.  I previously owned a few bluetooth headphones but I had to purchased a stupid LG headphones in order to use it.

#16 Blackeyed

Blackeyed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted September 03, 2015 - 02:58 AM

Maybe this gadget is solution to your problem, plug in headphones output on TV and you have BT A2DP:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item35eae2963a

#17 Jai

Jai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted September 05, 2015 - 11:44 AM

So near yet so far.

Dual Bluetooth ? No man, that's not the way.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

#18 Valenparra

Valenparra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 31, 2015 - 02:44 AM

Hello everyone. I would like to join and support this wishlist feature:
All WebOS TVs should support not only LG proprietary Bluetooth sound bar / headset, but also all 3rd parties A2DP Bluetooth headsets. I have a LG 49UB850v and it's a real shame on LG to try and make money on their own LG sound bars or bluetooth headsets.

We should all write to LG after sales support and ask them to include this feature in the next software update for our TVs. Does someone know which could be the most suitable LG service to send the our request?

#19 suraj.amin

suraj.amin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13, 2015 - 06:48 AM

+1 Please enable Bluetooth A2DP support. This feature is essential.

#20 andreluigo

andreluigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted December 13, 2015 - 07:23 PM

+1 Please enable Bluetooth A2DP support. This feature is essential.

I gave up of waiting! :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users