Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Any idea of recovering Android Lost Contacts?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lamberdee

Lamberdee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 19, 2014 - 10:16 PM

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

#2 ajmboy

ajmboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted January 20, 2014 - 07:30 AM

I've never used that program. My first thought woould be to go to gmail like you did, but if they are not there...then I'm not sure. Make sure you are synching to the right folder in gmail. Also you can search online, there are some android recovery tools.

#3 joshua764

joshua764

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted February 09, 2014 - 02:18 PM

I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my HTC, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

login to gmail directly enters. check that your contacts will be there. You can download them as a cvs file to upload to your mobile. which team are you?

Enviado desde mi TouchPad usando Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users