Alex

LG CES Press Conference Video

1 post in this topic

Below is a video from LG regarding their press conference scheduled for Monday January 6th.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alex
      WebOS 3.5 is set to be shown off at LG’s booth at CES 2017 in Las Vegas. No word yet on when, or if, it will roll out to existing smart TV models, but it will definitely ship with still unannounced new smart TVs slated to launch next year.
      SOURCE: http://social.lge.co.kr/newsroom/he/lg_webos_1218/
      https://www.slashgear.com/lg-webos-3-5-wants-to-make-watching-tv-more-magical-20468045/
    • By Jeffery Hussin
      Hi everyone, I would like to know if my tv will ever get an update to the new webOs 3.0, I have bought this tv on january 2016 model 43UF6407 at the moment it has 2.1.1 WebOS, after too many tries on google didn't find any good answer and I would like to know if it is possible to upgrade or wait the official OS from LG.
      Thanks
    • By Gethrodrak
      Hello everyone. 

I have problem. 

I bought LG 49UH600 few days ago. And I tried to use applications, but there is no possible to upgrade them. Its also with LG store , It cant be open.
      I only can use WEB Browser.

I searched over the internet and found out that I have to register account for my TV, and that I could do it in quick settings- advanced - general - Account Management 

But when I go to advaced - general -  there is no account managment option at all.

What to do ? 
    • By Hassan Al-Khadrawy
      Hellooo Friends

I'm Hassan From Cairo (Egypt) I Have 47LB6520 from 1 month I Have one Problem with 3D Subtitle in any Language all 2D Subtitle is working well through Smart-share But when I Convert Sub  (srt file) to 3D Sub (SSA Or ASS files) is Working 2D !!! any body know about this issue ?? 

I called customer support and no body of them is not understand this issue , and the technical guy will visit me next week.

this is my TV Software Version 

http://postimg.org/image/lkk9hz9vj/

TV Model : 47 LB6520-TB
      Software Version: 04.61.38
      WebOS Version: 1.3.2-393601(afro-arches)
    • By JohannSmit88
      Hi there,

Recently I am having problems playing movies ( 3D and normal bluray) from a 32GB usb drive...

The movie plays but randomly stops at certain points eg 20min in ect

Some movies with play 100% and other will stop..

I switched of the Tru Motion on the TV cuz it looks funny when I'm watching TV, can this be the issue???

Can it be because of the firmware update??

Any solutions???

Thanks!!!