Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pippo
      Hi people,

I bought a LG 49UH650V 49" 4k. Even though it is a very good quality TV, I'm struggling trying to sort out a problem that seems apparently easy to solve.
      I'm italian and I live in the United Kingdom and I set up the TV to use it in the UK. I want to watch the italian tv as well which all the channels are on HotBird 13E. The tv has set by default Astra 28.2E satellite, only this one is listed. In the upper right corner there is a button with a plus symbol [+], I think this is for adding a new satellite, but it is not enabled, I'm not allowed to click on it. Very sad.

Does anybody know how to enable that button, please?

Many thanks

Bye.

Software Version 04.30.40

• By Gethrodrak
      Hello everyone. 

I have problem. 

I bought LG 49UH600 few days ago. And I tried to use applications, but there is no possible to upgrade them. Its also with LG store , It cant be open.
      I only can use WEB Browser.

I searched over the internet and found out that I have to register account for my TV, and that I could do it in quick settings- advanced - general - Account Management 

But when I go to advaced - general -  there is no account managment option at all.

What to do ? 
    • By Gábor Nyercse
      Hi. 

My question is... lg netcast tv's get update to webos?
    • By Jonathan Fairfield
      Hi
        Since YouTube went down a couple of days ago, I can no longer use the YouTube app on my LG smart TV.   Anyone know what the issue is or how it can be fixed?   Thanks  
    • By ragerino
      I saw this TV for €749. Since someone answered on amazon.de that the Magic Remmote will work I decided to grab this TV.
      Now my Magic Remote arrived and I have problems registering it with the TV. When I press the wheel-button I get te message "Failed to register Magic Remote. Please try again".
      I already tried changing the location from Austria to Germany (as described in another thread here), hoping to get a firmware update to resolve this problem.
      Would be great if anyone could help me to make it work!