Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

Welcome to webOS Dummies!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted August 23, 2011 - 12:43 AM

Well, decided to slap this puppy together finally, and I hope you find it comfortable here. If you are overwhelmed by other forums and want to start a new with some new people who love webOS, or just want to try a new webOS community, you've come to the right place.

If you're a webOS fan, new to webOS, or just want to learn about webOS, I hope this will be the pace for you! You'll get to meet some great people here who share some enthusiasm for one of the best mobile platforms available. webOS is trully a great system, and we can only hope it continues to advance into new hardware an places. Join us and let's enjoy it together. :)

This site is brand new and launched today. Bare with me while it gets up and running. Feel free to post away and help others become webOS fans!

We can all be webOS Dummies together and learn from each other!

#2 shadavis08

shadavis08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL.

Posted September 03, 2011 - 06:43 PM

Can you add a "mark all read" button by any chance !!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

#3 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted September 03, 2011 - 07:21 PM

Can you add a "mark all read" button by any chance !!

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Are you using Tapatalk or our mobile version? Or do you mean the default theme?

#4 shadavis08

shadavis08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL.

Posted September 04, 2011 - 10:04 PM

just add an button that allows for all threads to be marked as already read so i can tell when convo's are going on and where lol , yes i have tapatalk as well

#5 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted September 05, 2011 - 09:30 AM

just add an button that allows for all threads to be marked as already read so i can tell when convo's are going on and where lol , yes i have tapatalk as well

Once you click into any forum, there is a link to "Mark this forum as read" by the start a new topic button. screenshot below:

Attached File  forumread.JPG   48.55KB   0 downloads

On the main page at the bottom of the forum, there is an overall "Mark community read" where you can mark all the forums read in one shot. screenshot attched:

Attached File  markread2.JPG   58.51KB   0 downloads

If you are using our mobile version, there is menu button on the top right, that has a button to do the same. I'm not 100% sure about Tapatalk. :D

#6 shadavis08

shadavis08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL.

Posted September 06, 2011 - 07:50 AM

Thanks I'm using a beta version of an app for TPad and don't see any ! Thanks lolĀ 

#7 Alex

Alex

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 314 posts

Posted September 06, 2011 - 02:52 PM

Ah, your using the new community app...right? Nice. Start a new thread and post some screenshots...unless you are under a NDA that is...

#8 shadavis08

shadavis08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPensacola, FL.

Posted September 07, 2011 - 09:32 PM

yeah i cant really do that sir Dan would have my head on a stick lol sorry bud .

#9 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted September 07, 2011 - 11:12 PM

That's cool that you are able to test that!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users