Quantcast

PreCentral: Clear phone call history

Clear call historyThe Phone app in webOS maintains your

link hidden, please login to view
that was ever placed, received or missed since you activated the device. If you are on a webOS 2.1 or higher, this data is also backed up to your Palm Profile so the call log will transfer over any time you activate a new webOS device.  While the call log can be a helpful tool if you ever need to refer back to it, there are times where you may want to remove individual entries or wipe the entire log. 

To clear the entire call log:

• Open the Phone app
  • Tap on the History  icon to access the call history
  • from the top-left to access the Application Dropdown menu and select "Clear Call History"
  • Confirm that you want to clear the history in the pop-up dialog box
  • If you have a large call log, you may need close the Phone app and then reopen it

If you don't want to wipe the entire log but just remove a single entry, that is a simple act of performing a on the call log entry and then confirming the deletion.

mf.gif

a2t.imgyuuPKuzHcng

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Professor Mandela
      Do Money Spell to get you Money at Bank Account call +256758471138
      WhatsApp or call +256758471138 for best Money spells to help you get or win a large sum of money so that you have all the money you have always dreamed of having. Money spell will help you with money problems towards a life filled with money and financial success .
      If you are not doing well financially get a money spell that will enhance your money making abilities and money attraction capabilities. You will start experiencing coincidences that result in you coming into contract with various opportunities to make money call or WhatsApp +256758471138
      After using one of my powerful money spells you will never have to go another day with money worries. Liberate your mind and reinforce your money making abilities with powerful money spells. This is a good spell to cast upon yourself if you plan to go to the races. Attract good luck spell can cancel a bad luck spell and can also put an end to a streak of bad luck call +256758471138,
       just at home, office, collage and on your bank account ,this is very simple and easy way to make your financial situation stable by try someday ,WhatsApp +256758471138
      results powerful money spell which is simple and easy to make ,you also have to remember that this money spell have no side effects it only helps you to get rich which is money to improve on your standards of living in life, many people struggling to achieve in life but this is your way out by trying this powerful world success money spell to change your life and be able to support your family, education, buying house, buy nice car ,investing ,starting business ,making good birthday party ,big wedding ceremony etc. you can use this money to do anything you want in life .This is money spell every where.
       Money spell to bring money in your bedroom 
       Money spell to bring money to your Bank account
       Money spell to bring money to your office 
       Money spell to bring money to your car 
       Money spell to bring money inside to your House 
       Money spell to bring money to Hostel 
       Money spell to bring money in Hotel 
       Money spell to bring money everywhere using Magic spells
      This is your chance to try simple of Success in Life call or WhatsApp +256758471138 
    • By Professor Mandela
      America's Powerful Love Spell to Bring Back Lost Love call +256763059888.
      You don’t ask for much out of life as you have simple needs. But you must have that special person in your life who appreciates your warmth, your inner beauty, your essence. After casting this spell the person may grow strong feelings for you and finally ask to be with you. This spell was first used by native Africans to be able to find a love outside the village. Now you can use it too to draw a lover to you.
      Are you with someone who is not serious about your feelings? This Love Spell may change the situation to your desires. Love Spells that work are all about getting someone to love you. There are different ways to get someone to love you, this love spell is forever and sometime for a specific period such as for specific days, months and even for years call +256763059888 .
      ATTRACTION SPELL
      Spells of attraction are a very powerful set of spells. So, if you are trying to accomplish or pursue anything, make use of the attraction spell and you will be one step closer to your goals and better your life.
      Within a day or two of casting this spell, most people say they feel like they have been turned into an attraction magnet, attracting better types of people call +256763059888 .
      BINDING & RETURN LOST LOVE SPELL
      If you cast a binding spell on a person, that person cannot leave you for that specific period and will be all yours full love and dedication. As the spell completed at the very next second it starts showing results to you.
      After casting this spell the person may grow strong feelings for you and may finally be interested to be with you again call +256763059888 .
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as "recently viewed" history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Low Grade
      i thought of using my handphone to act as a remote control for the TV.............but it will only work with WiFi ??!!

i had BlueTooth still turned on..............TV is using LAN connection only.........and the phone can no longer control the TV (the phone can control the TV with WiFi on)............is this normal ?? 

many thanks in advance............
    • By Asrar ul haq
      Hey,

I recently brought a LG C1 OLED tv along with a LG SP9YA soundbar. I have been having issues to screenscast from my Samsung s21 plus phone on the TV when connected to sounbar. There is a clear lag and eventually screencast gets disconnected saying signal for smart view screencast is bad (reconnecting could help, but it never does). Updated all the apps on TV and phone but it didn't resolve the issue.

I dont understand what to do