Quantcast

PreCentral: A quick research survey from Phoenix

A quick research survey from Phoenix

The

link hidden, please login to view
have some pretty crazy plans. Eventually they want to produce their own webOS smartphones, but in the meantime they're content with . That's no small task, so it's going to take some time and a lot of work to get that project to .

But for those grander plans, some of which we know about, and others we surely don't, Phoenix has decided that they need more data. To that end, they've put together to better gauge your interests and priorities. After all, you people - the webOS Nation - are more or less Phoenix's target audience. Who better to ask for input than you?

And, of course, if you have advice or input for Phoenix beyond the scope of that survey, have at it in the comments.

Survey:

mf.gif

a2t.img4WLHO6uEu2o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cedric
      Hello,
      Since my TV updated to the last WebOS firmware 05.20.08, quick access key (Long Press 1 for HDMI1, Long press 2 for HDMI2) are reset each time i shutdown the TV, and i have to set them after each reboot...
      I tried to restore the factory default settings on the TV to see if there is any change, but sadly this didn't fixed my problem.
      Any idea please ?
    • By pattox
      It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose  the + add item.  If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done.  Is it possible to edit the list presented?
      Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings,  there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.
    • By eks1910
      I'm trying to figure out how tp add and remove content/devices from the "Quick Card" section of the "Home" screen on my UR9000 smart TV.
      The attached photo shows what it looks like, and I would like to remove "Sports", "Home Office", "Game", and "Music" and replace them with inputs devices that I can quickly access, like "HDMI FireTV", HDMI DVD-Blu-Ray", and "Antenna" 
      Does anyone know how to edit this so I can add all those so they all show up on my "Home" screen?

• By Bazzer
      Hi All, i have a small problem on my new LG 32LQ631C0ZA Full HD SMART TV. I have connected a WD 2TB My Passport to the USB drive, but cannot get it registered for a 'Quick Access'. It is formatted to NTFS. I had no problem with the previous LG TV, which wasn't SMART. Any suggestions Guys, thank you, Barry.
    • By BVinDR
      LG 43UQ7590 used as photo display. Put it into Hotel Mode and set IR Operation to Block All. This is to prevent the photo display from responding when I turn my main LG TV in the same room on and off. All OK. Then wanted to turn off Hotel Mode so entered the 1-1-0-5 sequence again. But did something wrong as now the Quick Access settings menu comes up. I can't exit that menu since the remote is blocked. Tried unplugging TV for a day - still the Quick Access menu comes up. Tried inserting a USB drive with updated firmware for the TV but can't select the Yes/No options to continue the update. Is my only hope getting a service remote? Thanks much.