Quantcast

PreCentral: Infinite card cycling (LunaCE)

This tip is only for HP TouchPads running webOS 3.0.5 and LunaCE 4.9.5 or higher

LunaCE TweaksUsing

link hidden, please login to view
in webOS has always been a great way to multitask on a mobile operating system and works  as well. However, if you have a lot of cards or open, you may find yourself doing a lot scrolling to find that app you want.  If you have installed --the homebrew update for the TouchPad by WebOS Ports based off the Open Source "webOS Community Edition" (not to be confused with Open webOS)--you can or to see more open cards at once. Another option that LunaCE gives you is the ability to loop through your cards, so you can keep scrolling when you get to the last card to bring up the first card. It also works in reverse, where you can scroll continue to scroll to the right after you have reached the first cad and it will bring you to the end of the list. 

Note that LunaCE is currently in beta so you will need to go through the process to set-up the beta feeds in Preware, which can be found at testing.preware.org. In addition, you will need to have Tweaks installed on your TouchPad to toggle this new feature. Once you have both of them installed, you just need to go to the "Luna" section of Tweaks and toggle "Infinite card cycling" to YES in the "CARDS" section to activate this feature.

mf.gif

a2t.img7FYfKm0ephI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ekdave
      Why do I need to provide my C card details for lg plus app when it's free , claim for geo location purpose , not a chance lg , I'm tipping this just another database waiting to be hacked 
    • By bayness0
      It would be good to see the BKOOL and Zwift simulators running directly on the TV>
    • By Sunielpatil23
      Just purchased the Airtel Cam Card for LG webOS 49UJ670v
      I can find 508 channels using Auto Tune for Programme option
      But still unable to view channels. There are 3 problems I found

1) searched channels not coming as Airtel’s platform dedicated number(for eg Star Bharat channel name showing on channel# 1 but basically there is no channels # exist 1-97 on Airtel platform it’s
      2) whatever channel I am trying to switch giving error Code 4
      3) if error code 4 not coming then TV screen showing msg as “Scrambled”

Pls help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• By forests_gump
      webOS currently support audio output via Analog + spdif Optic
      While there are USB ports, but cannot support USB audio output, such as USB sound card like Xmos.

• By News Reporter
      This tip is only for HP TouchPads running webOS 3.0.5 and LunaCE 4.9.5 or higher
      Although the size of the screen on the TouchPad is much larger than that of any webOS phone, the size of the apps that are visible in the
      link hidden, please login to view and that are shown in  are no different. This is not exactly an efficient use of screen real estate that should allow you to see more of the apps that are available to you. With the released of the Open Source "" for the HP TouchPad (not to be confused with ), the group at was able to give you more control over how the cards and stacks appear on the screen as part (pronounced "lunacy"), available in . Note that LunaCE is currently in beta so you will need to go through the process to set-up the beta feeds in Preware, which can be found at testing.preware.org. In addition, you will need to have installed on your TouchPad to toggle this new feature. Just as you can adjust the amount to view more of the apps within a stack, LunaCE also gives you the ability to adjust the zoom level of the cards and stacks on the screen.  Once you go into the "Luna" section of Tweaks and toggle "Card Zoom Gestures" to YES in the "GESTURES" section, you can then perform a two-fingered in or out gesture when in Card View to adjust that zoom level. You can keep the zoom to a level where you only see a sliver of the adjacent stacks to the current one, or zoom out to be able to view up to 5 stacks at once in landscape.
      The one thing to note is that if you also have the "Stack spread gestures" toggle also set to YES, any time you pinch-in or -out to zoom on a stack with more than one card will prioritize the stack spread gesture and not the zoom amount. You will need to swipe over to a stack with only a single card first and then perform the zoom gesture.