Quantcast

PreCentral: Monday Brief: Our Post-CES Favorites

News Reporter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Maxence Tolliug
      Just installed my new oled65cx, wonderful image, but disappointed about channel management ! Looks like it's impossible to access favorites by their rank in the list ! You can cycle in the list but the channels keep their original number. Is it possible to add the ability to use the favorites list rank instead ? Like if you're in favorites 1 filter, you could press 1 for the first channel in the list, etc... It could as well be useful to reorder the global channel list for cable (DVB-C) channels. Thank you
    • By René Krell
      I've recently bought a LG OLED C9 PLA TV set, installed the latest version of firmware WebOS 4.71.XX. I like the WebOS interface, but there is one thing I absolutely don't understand and would appreciate to get solved:
      I use the single tuner in both modes, satellite and antenna.
      I'd like to have mixed favorites list from stations received from antenna and satellite and browsing between them without explicitly switching to satellite or antenna mode, thus having WebOS to automatically set satellite or antenna mode depending on the chosen station from the favorites list.
      At the moment this is quite difficult to handle: Open the list from RC, open the filter (yellow button), switch between antenna/satellite -> the list is reset to All, again choose the favorites list of my choice.
      I know it is possible to add mixed tuner mode stations to favorites, but there is always shown the portion matching the currently set tuner mode. This is quite difficult to handle.
      Isn't there another way?

• By Mark Tiede
      So I set up favorites for cable.  How do I USE them with the magic remote?  When I'm watching cable, and I click on the scroll wheel, there aren't any choices to "goto favorites" or anything like that.  How do I invoke the favorites that I created?
    • By A.R Rinan
      When we have thousands of channels and we are navigating through them an option to easily add the selected channel to favorites or delete from favorites would be great, exactly like we do it on web pages.
    • By Henry Alonso
      Its been a long while, i haven't got luck with LEDs TV online. Thou it's panick on offline shopping, but what are some cheesy places to get it.

[Thread]