Quantcast

PreCentral: Final Reminder: Last chance to Attend CES in Las Vegas for Free!

News Reporter

WP Central

Have you submitted your entry to 

link hidden, please login to view
 yet?! If not, you better hurry, because the entry deadline is tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST.

Remember, if you're one of the lucky selections, you'll get to join NVIDIA and Mobile Nations crew at CES 2013 in Las Vegas. Your airfare, hotel and CES pass will all be taken care of. Woohoo!

What are you waiting for!? 

mf.gif

a2t.imgU5aGVYL5Rqk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Next month, LG CEO William Cho will be in Seattle, Washington, to attend the Microsoft CEO Summit, an event that brings together hundreds of CEOs from leading global companies to discuss topics ranging from the current state of the international business environment and economic and supply chain challenges, to new and developing market trends.
      Artificial Intelligence, the transformational technology that continues to change the way people live and work, is expected to be a major focus at this year’s summit. At CES 2024 in January, CEO Cho redefined AI as ‘Affectionate Intelligence,’ communicating how a more caring, empathetic and authentic AI is essential to bring customer experience to a whole new paradigm.
      “Through our close collaboration with leading global tech companies such as Microsoft, we at LG are striving to revolutionize the customer experience with state-of-the-art AI and to develop innovative business models that will fuel our future growth,” said CEO Cho. He further added, “We are on a mission to transition from a global consumer tech leader to a Smart Life Solution company, leveraging our Affectionate Intelligence to deliver unique experiences for our customers.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By Ron Williams
      I am unable to set a reminder or to set recording of any BBC1 programs on my oled 55a26la tv via Freeview .Anyone else experiencing this fault ?
      is there a fix for this ?

• By JohnS
      Hi, 
      New user on here. 
      I bought this new TV last week and it is honestly driving me bananas. 
      When I click "Home" after using an App, etc, it brings me to the WebOS interface but then automatically selects the last used device (e.g. Fire stick, LG Channels, etc) despite me not wanting it to. 
      Is it possible to disable this, i.e. "Home" brings me to WebOS and stays there? I'm sure its a setting etc which I'm missing. 
      Device is LG UQ91 43 inch 4K Smart UHD TV, pretty sure its all up to date. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By viewer
      Ever since our last software upgrade, to 04.41.35, when the TV and cable are powered on, it no longer just defaults to HDMI1 like we need it to.  So LG menus come up and linger there for several minutes -- and *maybe* it goes to HDMI1 Ithen.  I know i can grab the TV clicker to arrow my way to the connect, or perhaps hit exit, but used to NOT need the TV clicker for this case.  Is there a way to have it assume the correct connect?  Or go back to the previous, unbroken software version? Thanks!