Quantcast

PreCentral: Add album launcher shortcuts from Music Player Remix

News Reporter

Music Player Remix Album dropdown

link hidden, please login to view
, by Hedami, is a significant upgrade over the stock music play for either webOS phones or the TouchPad. While the TouchPad player has some additional features, such as the ability to , Music Player (Remix) has a lot more. One such feature is the ability add shortcuts for your favorite albums right to your App Launcher. Just as you could , you can add one-tap access to load up Music Player (Remix) directly to the album view of that album.  Or, if app launcher shortcuts aren't your think don't forget that you can always .

In order to add an album launcher shortcut:

1. Open up Music Player (Remix)
  2. On the navigation bar on the right-side of the screen, tap on the "Albums" option
  3. Find the album you want to add as a shortcut and tap on it
  4. From the Album detail screen, swipe-down from the top-left of the screen to access the Application dropdown menu and select "Create Album Shortcut…"
  5. An shortcut will be created on your App Launcher with the name of the album. Unfortunately, the album icon will not be the album artwork, but rather the Music Player (Remix) icon. 
  6. Note that when you use the homebrew Save/Restore app to save your App Launcher settings, these icons are able to be saved and restored.

is available in the webOS App Catalog for $3.99 and is compatible with all webOS devices running webOS 2.0 or higher

mf.gif

a2t.img0idgvjLzNYU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Matt Moran
      Hi
      In the media player, it is quite difficult to see which item is selected.
      Would it be possible to do something to make the selected item more distinguishable like putting a border around it?
      Thanks
      Matt
    • By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      It would be great to enable this feature when "Photos & Videos" filter is selected.

• By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      Is there a way or another app to view photos & videos at the same time? (slideshow)

• By Tom Zarrilli
      On the music player all my mp3 files show up with a non functioning file as well as a playable one. The issue is that I have to spend time toggling thru these other tiles. The files do not appear on my Mac but only on th LG music player app.