Quantcast

PreCentral: Last Chance to win the Mobile Prize Pack of your Dreams in our Mobile Nations Passport Contest!

News Reporter

Click the image below to jump over to the official contest thread and leave a comment on that post for your chance to win!

link hidden, please login to view

Remember, leaving a comment to this post won't get you entered... click the image above to head to the contest post and leave a comment there. Good luck!

The Contest ends at 12 Noon PT on Monday, November 19th, 2012, so HURRY UP AND ENTER! 

mf.gif

a2t.imgM9qUmy_gYLE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By JohnS
      Hi, 
      New user on here. 
      I bought this new TV last week and it is honestly driving me bananas. 
      When I click "Home" after using an App, etc, it brings me to the WebOS interface but then automatically selects the last used device (e.g. Fire stick, LG Channels, etc) despite me not wanting it to. 
      Is it possible to disable this, i.e. "Home" brings me to WebOS and stays there? I'm sure its a setting etc which I'm missing. 
      Device is LG UQ91 43 inch 4K Smart UHD TV, pretty sure its all up to date. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By viewer
      Ever since our last software upgrade, to 04.41.35, when the TV and cable are powered on, it no longer just defaults to HDMI1 like we need it to.  So LG menus come up and linger there for several minutes -- and *maybe* it goes to HDMI1 Ithen.  I know i can grab the TV clicker to arrow my way to the connect, or perhaps hit exit, but used to NOT need the TV clicker for this case.  Is there a way to have it assume the correct connect?  Or go back to the previous, unbroken software version? Thanks!
    • By Coweso
      Coweso is a mobile app development company providing quality Android and iOS mobile application development in Australia! Call us and fix a meeting with our sales team.

• By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.