Quantcast

PreCentral: Choose which email account to reply/send a message from

News Reporter

Choose sending email accountWith webOS synergy you can have up to 16 different email accounts loaded up on your webOS device. If you are viewing an email message or browsing the listing of messages from within a folder of a specific account, when you go to create a new message or reply to an existing one the sending email account will be the one that is currently up on your device. Alternatively, if you create a new message through

link hidden, please login to view
or tap on an email address elsewhere in the device, the email will be automatically set to be sent from you . But what if that wasn't the email address you wanted to send them message from?  Well, to send the email from a different account, all you need to do is tap the email address on the "FROM" row on the top of a new email message to change the sending address.

There are two main reasons why you would want to use this functionality.  First, as mentioned above, if you are using Just Type to being a message but don’t want to use your default email account, you can easily change it. Second, if you received an email message to one account, but wanted to reply using a different account, you don't need to jump through any hoops or find any workarounds to move the message between accounts. Just tap reply and then change the "FROM" address.

This tip works on all webOS devices and versions, from the original Pre to the TouchPad.

mf.gif

a2t.img06YgeoE3IBo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Professor Mandela
      Do Money Spell to get you Money at Bank Account call +256758471138
      WhatsApp or call +256758471138 for best Money spells to help you get or win a large sum of money so that you have all the money you have always dreamed of having. Money spell will help you with money problems towards a life filled with money and financial success .
      If you are not doing well financially get a money spell that will enhance your money making abilities and money attraction capabilities. You will start experiencing coincidences that result in you coming into contract with various opportunities to make money call or WhatsApp +256758471138
      After using one of my powerful money spells you will never have to go another day with money worries. Liberate your mind and reinforce your money making abilities with powerful money spells. This is a good spell to cast upon yourself if you plan to go to the races. Attract good luck spell can cancel a bad luck spell and can also put an end to a streak of bad luck call +256758471138,
       just at home, office, collage and on your bank account ,this is very simple and easy way to make your financial situation stable by try someday ,WhatsApp +256758471138
      results powerful money spell which is simple and easy to make ,you also have to remember that this money spell have no side effects it only helps you to get rich which is money to improve on your standards of living in life, many people struggling to achieve in life but this is your way out by trying this powerful world success money spell to change your life and be able to support your family, education, buying house, buy nice car ,investing ,starting business ,making good birthday party ,big wedding ceremony etc. you can use this money to do anything you want in life .This is money spell every where.
       Money spell to bring money in your bedroom 
       Money spell to bring money to your Bank account
       Money spell to bring money to your office 
       Money spell to bring money to your car 
       Money spell to bring money inside to your House 
       Money spell to bring money to Hostel 
       Money spell to bring money in Hotel 
       Money spell to bring money everywhere using Magic spells
      This is your chance to try simple of Success in Life call or WhatsApp +256758471138 
    • By Bob17821
      I have problems with one of my WebOS TVs which looks like a speed problem, but when I do a speed check on my iPhone from just a few feet away the connection speed looks fine.  Thanks,  Bob
    • By Jersey Jim
      I am searching for a wireless outdoor camera to display on my LG TV for my wife to keep an eye on the grandkids in the yard while she's working form home. Does the camera need to support the ThinQ App on the TV? I want to use one camera but don't know what to buy. I have a wireless wifi router in the house, if that helps.
    • By Tushar kesarwani
      Hello, 
      I have purchased a new TV and I'm unable to login to the LG account. Whenever i try i get the error saying : The lg services country information could not be retrieved from the server. Image is attached !
      I have registered the TV online on lg.com I tried resetting and rebooting the TV I tried the LG customer service which is pathetic and they just asked to exchange the TV with the retailer ( I don't know what customer service is smoking, if people start replacing TV for every software issue, it will be the end for LG Business)  What else can be done? 

Thanks,
      Tushar

• By David Vaughan
      I’ve tried Google, Facebook, and Amazon. All 3 have a blank black screen, no sign in rendered. 

I’ve tried a manual login. Tells me to use google. I created an iCloud account to log in. I can log into LGs website. I cannot sign into the TV with the newly created email. It says there’s a temporary problem.