Quantcast

PreCentral: preNotes: Photo FunwebOS onTap homebrew Pivot gets a preview, coming later this month

News Reporter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hjetschko
      Hi, I have a feature request for the sound out setting. I often connect my Bluetooth headphones to the TV. We don't use the internal speaker of the TV, we use the optical sound out setting whenever I don't use Bluetooth. It would make our lives a lot easier if the TV can remember the last sound out setting before connecting to Bluetooth and default back to this setting when the Bluetooth device gets disconnected. At the moment, each time I disconnect the headphones I have to go back into settings and change the sound out setting from internal speaker to optical again. 
      Thanks and regards
      Hubert
    • By Gin
      I use my (fantastic) 65 inch OLED TVs to present my HD photos, which I stream from my NAS using your Photo & Video utility.
      However, the Photos change far too quickly - even when set to SLOW.  It starts loading the next photo as soon as the current photo is presented.  This makes it unusable for events as it becomes too distracting.
      My wish is that the SPEED would be linked to TIME.  For example: FAST would change photos every 10 seconds, MEDIUM every 60 seconds. SLOW every 600 seconds.
      Some more interesting TRANSITIONS would be also be appreciated.
    • By Spam Bucket
      I like this app because I can simultaneously stream music and show photos from my DLNA server.  However the photo display part of the app has annoying limitations. It is unable to traverse the subdirectories of the server or randomize the photo selection. So I went to all the trouble of creating links to 42,000 images in a single directory and randomizing the file names. Now the new limitation is will only display the first 200 images and loop back to the first. All the files are viewable as thumbnails in the directory and if I select image 201 it will start there and select the sequential list of the next 200.  Any work arounds available for this?
    • By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By Robva
      Hello

I have updated my OLED65C9PLA firmware to 05.00.10 today, since then when I launch the Photo and Video app (the app that comes with the TV), I only get a black screen :(
      Has anyone had the same issue ?

Thanks