Quantcast

PreCentral: Derek's Sunnyvale Pilgrimage - what do you want to know?

Derek's Sunnyvale Pilgrimage - what do you want to know?

Tomorrow, I, your fearless Editor-in-Chief, will be boarding an airplane bound for Salt Lake City. From there, I will board an airplane bound for San Jose, California. And from there, I will get in a car and drive to Sunnyvale to pay a visit to the Palm Campus and the

link hidden, please login to view
. (full disclosure: HP is paying for my flight and hotel for this trip)

No doubt I'll be running into all sorts of people on this trip, including members of the Open webOS organization at HP and plenty of webOS and Enyo developers as well. Being the social butterfly that I am (well, if you knew me you might contest that), I'm going to try to talk up as many of these charming, sophisticated, and doubtlessly dashingly handsome individuals as I can.

As the head of webOS Nation, I like to think I'm representing all of you who won't be able to make this trip. If I'm going to be your representative, I need to know what you want to know. So hit up the comments with your questions for HP and the developers for the Enyo Hackathon. I can't guarantee I'll ask them all, let alone get answers you'll like (or answers at all), but if you don't tell me what you want to know, I'll never be able to ask.

mf.gif

a2t.imgDP6-GR3vyPc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.