Quantcast

PreCentral: Next week's Enyo Hackathon all filled up [update: more spots!]

Next week's Enyo Hackathon all filled up

If you were hoping to get yourself out to Sunnyvale, California, for

link hidden, please login to view
, well, you waited too long to go through the simple registration process. Don't you feel silly?

As announced today on Twitter, the event's free tickets have all been claimed. Exactly how many tickets that is, HP's not saying, though we imagine it's a good many that will be in attendance on Saturday, August 4th. The all-day event will feature presentations by notable webOS developers like Hal Saville and Ryan Rix, hours of developer hack-a-thon-ing, and of course pizza, prizes, drinks, and the like.

In addition to the public schedule, HP Developer Relations manager Enda McGrath in store for attendees. If you're still interested, but for some reason didn't manage to get around to claiming a ticket for yourself, there's a waiting list available should anybody have to cancel in the next week. Just don't count on it - if the pizza is anything like what Palm brought out for the last developer event on site, nobody's going to want to miss that.

Update: Apparently there are bunch of slackers out there who thought they could just waltz right in to the Enyo party. Not so, but because there are enough of you pounding on the virtual doors, , though we can't imagine they've added a whole bunch of new slots - if you want to go, register now or forever hold your Pre's.

mf.gif

a2t.imgbnf6jnS20sc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DavidSr
      We have two LG TV's that stopped connecting to our PLEX media server after the last update. TImes out saying "Checking connection speed to Raspberrypi" which the PLEX is on
      Upgraded the Mesh Routers before trying anything, still only the PLEX app doesn't work
      Our other TCL TV and Roku and TIVO still work with Plex, so this is only the LG TV's that can't connect anymore.
      Another annoying error after the last update is that any Streaming app (Amazon, Netflix, and DIsney) now fall out of the app and go back to HDMI port 1 if we pause for 30 seconds.  Which we have always done for a Bathroom break or getting drinks.
    • By News Reporter
      LG Thailand has forged a groundbreaking partnership with ATTA Autohaus, the first digital showroom of Mercedes-Benz in Thailand, to redefine the visitor experience. In a flawless fusion of innovation and luxury, this exclusive venture showcases LG’s state-of-the-art technology within the opulent confines of ATTA Autohaus, featuring none other than the world’s largest OLED TV (97 inches) alongside stunning OLED Posé and StanbyME.

To deliver an avant-garde journey that meets the growing demand for high-tech experiences, ATTA Autohaus enlisted the help of LG professionals to assemble an immersive environment where today’s most advanced TVs add a touch of class to the premium showroom experience. This coming together aligns perfectly with ATTA Autohaus’s commitment to seamlessly blending its online and offline customer experiences together.

LG’s cutting-edge OLED technology, especially the world’s largest OLED TV, has been meticulously integrated into the showroom’s ambience. Going far beyond the purpose of delivering crystal-clear content, these TVs are now making their mark on ATTA Autohaus’s mission of providing the most innovative and sustainable customer experience yet. The strategic placement of LG TVs among the venue’s 15 high-end vehicles creates a harmonious synergy between tech and luxury, offering a glimpse into the future of luxury car retail spaces.

This collaboration extends LG’s OLED technology beyond conventional entertainment settings. The TVs not only showcase the prowess of LG’s display technology, but also contribute to the creation of a captivating ambiance. LG’s 97-inch OLED TV stands out among the rest as a testament to the company’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of visual innovation, providing the most cinematic experience ever witnessed inside a luxury car showroom.

The integration of LG’s technology was a resounding success, elevating the showroom’s allure while guiding esteemed guests on their journey into the world of luxury vehicles. Since the awe-inspiring TVs were installed throughout the venue, visitor engagement has increased significantly with the immersive screens extending dwell time and heightening visitors’ intrigue in the displayed vehicles. This collaboration goes as far as setting a new benchmark for future endeavors, showcasing how cutting-edge technology is worthy of its place in the luxury market, raising the bar for automobile showrooms across Thailand.

More than just a collaboration, this transformative blend of technology and luxury is helping to transform perceptions of the customer experience within the premium automotive industry. This partnership embodies LG’s commitment to innovation and its ability to seamlessly integrate advanced technologies into diverse lifestyle settings, ultimately making life better for all consumers worldwide.
      Contributed by LG Thailand
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Maher1976
      Hi
      I have smart LG tv 2015 model 42LY760H. 
      I think I have WebOs-1 .
      I am trying to find update to download it on USB stick but I couldn't find even on lg official website. 
      Do you have any useful information or link to help me.
      Thank you 
    • By Debojit Kundu
      Hi I recently updated the software to 5.30 version, and after that I noticed a weird problem with video streaming, in general issue with internet bandwidth. Usually my b/w is ~35 mbps so that is sufficient for 4k streaming on youtube or netflix. The issue is after running for 10-15 mins if I pause the video or go backward the network speed is thrashing badly. For example when I check internet connection on netflix it shows ~30-35 mbps, but whne that problem occurs and I check the speed again I see the speed is dropped to <1mbps. Same with youtube, it can't load 4k videos anymore as the speed is ~1mbps. I can realize the problem as the thumbnails load very slow with scrolling. This problem does not get away unless I restart the TV or disconnect from wifi AP and connect back. The router always works fine I mean when I observe the problem on tv I can run videos on mobile seamlessly and see a speed of ~40 mbps on the same router. The router is kept next to the TV so I don't think it is some issue with wifi distance etc. I don't know what to do. I tried resetting but it removed all my app but it was actually not a so called "factory reset". So software version remained same. To rule out hardware problem I want to revert to previous version of the software but apparently I can't downgrade the software. Is there any other approach to load some previous version firmware?
    • By cptl
      Hi,
      My problem is that my Netflix app on my LG tv (OLED65B13LA) keeps selecting the leftmost button, it's impossible to scroll the cursor to the right to select another button. I tried resetting the tv to factory defaults - after installing Netflix again the issue is exactly the same.
      I also tried disconnecting the tv from power for a few minutes. Plus I contacted Netflix, but they said I need to contact TV manufacturer before they log a possible bug in the app :/.
      My Amazon Prime app works perfectly fine on the same tv.
      Any thoughts?