Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo
- - - - -

PreCentral: webOS Nation Store, now shipping Pre and TouchPad accessories to more countries worldwide for less!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NewsDummy

NewsDummy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 359 posts

Posted July 18, 2012 - 09:31 PM

WP CentralSince webOS Nation launched more than a decade ago as Visor Central, two of the most frequently asked questions we receive from visitors outside of the United States is "When will the webOS Nation Store ship to my country?", and in the case where we do ship to that country, "Why is it so #&@% expensive to ship to my country?"

Today I'm happy announce we've finally improved the service offering in our US-based the webOS Nation Store to much better support our international customers! We've also rolled out free shipping to AFP/FPO destinations around the globe.

To our international customers - thanks for the patience. And thanks for the ongoing support. Now keep reading for all the details!

read more

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users